Keywords: Jenkins - AWS - Technical issue - Credentials
bnsupport ID: 96961414-83b3-2b1e-1c06-8137e419dc64
I'm using the Bitnami Jenkins AMI on AWS.
After entering credentials (valid or not) it leads to a 404 error page.
Here's how to reproduce:
1. Since we are locked out, SSH to the server and disable security in config.xml in $JENKINS_HOME
2. Restart the server and log in
3. Navigate to Configure Global Security and check 'enable security'
4. Select 'Jenkin's own database' for security realm
5. Select 'Matrix based security' and give specific users permissions
6. Save changes and get kicked to a login screen
7. Locked back out
I've repeated this procedure several times, trying other options in step number 5 (such as "Allow registered users to do anything") but the issue persists.
Thank you in advance for any help. Please let me know if there is any other information related to the system that I can provide.