Issues with instance going down often

Hi @jota

Its a simple wordpress website with less than 200 visitors in a month. I already have an instance with:

• 1 GB Memory
  • 1 Core Processor
  • 40 GB SSD Disk
  • 2 TB Transfer

Not sure why it is still less!! Rather how it is still falling short?

Can you please shed some light on it?

Hi @huzanforbes,

That’s correct, I can see you do not have too many requests to the site. But what about the plugins/themes you use?

PATH=/opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/bin:$PATH wp plugin list --format=csv --allow-root
PATH=/opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/bin:$PATH wp theme list --format=csv --allow-root

@jota
How can I get the above information and share it with you?

Hi @huzanforbes,

You need to SSH connect to your server and run the provided commands there. If possible, copy and paste the results here in the forum. If it is too long, please share a screenshot with us. A screenshot per command would be easier to check.

Hi @gongomgra
Could you help me with the exact command that needs to be typed. When I go to my plugins folder and type:
list --format=csv --allow-root I get the below message
-bash: list: command not found

Kindly support.

Hi @huzanforbes,

Please copy the entire command that Jota shared, not only the part starting at list. I tested them and worked fine for me.

Hi @gongomgra @jota
Below is the screenshot:

Hi @huzanforbes,

It seems you do not have the wp binary in the installation folder because you deployed WordPress manually. Could you please review the list of plugins and themes you have in the application and ensure they all support the WordPress and PHP versions you have in the instance?

Hi @jota

How can I ensure the plugins support the PHP versions?

Hi @huzanforbes,

You will need to access the plugin’s site and confirm the version you are using supports the PHP version you have. You can also ask the developers of the plugins to get that information.

Thanks @jota

Let me confirm. Also, FYI, the email notifications have again stopped. Request you to kindly look into it.

Yes, we are aware of it and will work on it soon.