Hi @jota Thanks for the replay. I followed all the below steps as per the document. However encountered a new issue
1) Ran below command to see the bncert-tool present or not?
cd /opt/bitnami ls
2) Executed the below command to run the tool
/opt/bitnami$ sudo ./bncert-tool
3) Entered Domain List (example.com)
4) Got a message as "Do you agree to these changes?" [Y/n] (Entered Y)
5) Got a message as "Do you agree to the Let's Encrypt Subscriber Agreement?" [Y/n] (Entered Y)
It said Success and below message showed up
The Bitnami HTTPS Configuration Tool succeeded in modifying your installation
Now I tried to ping example.com in chrome it's redirecting to https://www.example.com
However my main page is not showing up
Below is the error message it's showing up in chrome . Attached the screenshot for further reference. can you please suggest ?
www.mynextjob.in redirected you too many times.
Try clearing your cookies.