Let's reinstall the app from scratch. I understand that you do not have any data in that VM so we will remove everything and install the app again.
- First of all, check that you do not have more OS X VMs in the machine
ls -la ~/.bitnami/stackman/machines/
If you only have the WordPress' one, continue with the process, if not, verify that the machines can be removed
- Stop any OS X VM you have and close the different windows
- Remove the ~/.bitnami folder
sudo rm -rf ~/.bitnami
- Download the OS X VM again and install it
- Start the VM. It'll ask for the admin's password to deploy it. Did you get that page?
- If something goes wrong during the initialization, can you share with us the installation logs? The file is stored in the /tmp directory. You can show the content by executing the following command: