Internal Server Error (500)

Keywords: WordPress Multisite - AWS - Technical issue - Other
Description:
Hi Bitnami,

In Wordpress, I can’t edit my pages. Insted I get an internal server error -see below.
However, I can edit the pages with Divi (elegant Themes). I can’t figure out why this occurs.
I don’t know if it is connected some how, but I have one plugin that I can’t delete (WR Price List for Woocommerce). I have tried to delete in several ways, but no.

Basic setup:

• AWS Lightsail
  • Wordpress Multisite

And this is the error (500):
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator at you@example.com to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Hopefully someone can help me out here,
BR; Svante

Hello @SvantePa,

We have a Support Tool that will gather relevant information for us to analyze your configuration and logs. Could you please execute it on the machine where the stack is running by following the steps described in the guide below?

Please note that you need to paste the code ID that is shown at the end.

Regards,
Francisco de Paz

Thx.
I try to run it but get the following message:
The support bundle file was successfully created, but the automatic upload to Bitnami serv
ers failed. You will need to upload it to your Bitnami Support ticket manually. Please loc
ate the following file in your file browser or in your terminal: /tmp/bitnami-wordpressmul
tisite-info-xxxxxx .zip Exercise caution when uploading the resulting suppor
t bundle to public sites as it contains detailed diagnostic

I can locate that file (in tmp/ under the root), but how do I do to upload it?
bitnami@ip-xxx:/tmp$/bitnami-wordpressmultisite-info-xxx.zip

BR Svante

Hello @SvantePa,

You can upload the .zip file to any file-sharing service like dropbox or google drive and share with me the link to it via private message. You can use the following guide for reference:

https://docs.bitnami.com/general/how-to/understand-bnsupport/#manually-upload-the-bitnami-support-tool-bundle

Regards,
Francisco de Paz

Hi fdepaz,
Thx. My big problem is that I don’t seem to get how to download the file to Dropbox.

I believe scp bitnami-wordpressmultisite-info-xxx.zip is correct, the destination but after that???
How can i download it to anmy place, form where I can upload it to Dropbox? I’m pretty lost here…

BR Svante

Hi @SvantePa,

You can move the .zip file from the instance to your local machine via SFTP. To do so, please check out our guide at https://docs.bitnami.com/aws/faq/administration/upload-files/.

Regards,
Francisco de Paz