Intermediate certs

Keywords: WordPress Multisite - Microsoft Azure - How to - Secure Connections (SSL/HTTPS)
Description:
Is there a specific location intermediate certificates are to be installed? SSL check shows main certs are ok, but sites are missing a certificate in chain/additional download.

Hi @corey.lahrmer,

We have a Support Tool that will gather relevant information for us to analyze your configuration and logs. Could you please execute it on the machine where the stack is running by following the steps described in the guide below?

How to Run the Bitnami Support Tool in a cloud image or virtual machine

Please note that you need to paste the code ID that is shown at the end.

Regards,
Michiel

Can I message you the site in question to verify this is the direction we need to go?

Hi @corey.lahrmer,

Did you run the bnsupport tool? It will output an ID code at the end which you can paste here.

Regards,
Michiel

Can I direct message you code opposed to replying to this thread?

Hi @corey.lahrmer,

It’s a public forum, but if you need to share some sensitive information than you can send me a private message. Please do notify me in this thread when after sending the message.

Regards,
Michiel

Just sent it, thank you.

Hi @corey.lahrmer,

I haven’t received any message it seems. In any way, could you paste the bnsupport id code here?

Regards,
Michiel

Hi @corey.lahrmer,

Let’s Encrypt has started using new intermediate cert types since a year ago. I recommend issuing new certificates instead of renewing the old ones. You can use the bncert tool to issue them:

https://docs.bitnami.com/aws/how-to/understand-bncert/

Regards,
Michiel

My issue with intermediate has been resolved by adding a depriciated updated to vhost. Thank you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.