Installer for Linux

Keywords: OroCRM - Installers - How to - Other

Description:
Hello, would you please send me the link to the last Linux installer for OroCRM?

Hi @Charles_LC_So

Thanks for using Bitnami OroCRM!

As announced in the following post, the majority of Native Installers for Linux will be discontinued:

Having said that, the latest version of the OroCRM Native Installer for Linux we can provide for downloading is 4.2.5:

https://downloads.bitnami.com/files/stacks/orocrm/4.2.5-0/bitnami-orocrm-4.2.5-0-linux-x64-installer.run

MD5: d5cea382cf677cf38b50f0fe198e2026

Hope you find it helpful!

Best regards,
Jose Antonio Carmona

Was my answer helpful? Click on :heart:

1 Like

Thanks Jose.

I tried to run it in iMac 2020 (intel i3), but the orange light stays there for a long time. Hyperkit process is there and not consuming any CPU time. The native installer is consuming ~1.x% CPU.

The Services tab, Network tab, Volumes tab are all greyed.

In Log tab, it says INFO:Starting “orocrm” stack. No more lines.

Looks like it is not starting. What can I do to check?

Hi!

I tried to run it in iMac 2020 (intel i3), but the orange light stays there for a long time. Hyperkit process is there and not consuming any CPU time. The native installer is consuming ~1.x% CPU.

The file I shared with you is a Native Installer for Linux only. Are you running Linux in your iMac or is this another issue with the OS X VM version of the stack?

In any case, this looks more like a Technical Issue, would you mind opening a new ticket for it? We usually try to have single-themed threads so that users in the community can find answers to specific topics easier. We will be more than happy to provide you with assistance there as well :slightly_smiling_face:

Best regards,
Jose Antonio Carmona

Was my answer helpful? Click on :heart:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.