Keywords: WordPress - Google Cloud Platform - Technical issue - Other
Dear support team, I really need your help to solve the issue.
My goal is to achieve 3 wordpress modules installed at the same linux machine to run separately. Two of wp modules works just fine but the weirdest thing come up when I do installation of the 3 module - result, it does not work!
The things have done:
1.Deployed instance "WordPress Certified by Bitnami" at Google Cloud
2.After successfull installation - have my 1st base wordpress app installed at root
- To point first domain name do execute command:
sudo /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/bnconfig --appdomain site1.com
3.Next do instalation of my 2nd wp module over the same stack using this commands:
sudo ./bitnami-wordpress-4.9.2-0-module-linux-x64-installer.run --wordpress_instance_name site2
- So now site2 is ready at /opt/bitnami/apps/site2/
Point my second domain to this module:
sudo /opt/bitnami/apps/site2/bnconfig --appdomain site2.com
4.As a result both sites are working separately just fine
5.The weirdest thing as I mentioned when I face installation of 3 module:
The same I did as step 3 above:
sudo ./bitnami-wordpress-4.9.2-0-module-linux-x64-installer.run --wordpress_instance_name site3
sudo /opt/bitnami/apps/site3/bnconfig --appdomain site3.com
- So, when I access by browser site3.com it seems that site is waiting for respond and after 10-20 secs it says "This site can’t be reached .. took too long to respond."
- It seems that apache cannot recognize and point to /opt/bitnami/apps/site3/htdocs/
I tried to point different domains at this module and it never work with /site3/ while it works with previous 2.
- I checked out log file and there is no any error
Please, if you have any idea what I can do with this please let me know.
Thank you and appreciate your time.