IMPORTANT, please fill the questions
We assume you are using Bitnami to deploy your application.
Which version of the application are you using?:
Please choose how you got the application: Installer (Windows, Linux, macOS), cloud image (AWS, GCE, Azure, ...) or VM (VMDK, VBOX):
Have you installed any plugin or modified any configuration file?:
Describe here your question/suggestion/issue (expected and actual results):
Steps to reproduce the issue (if relevant):
Copy the apache log (if relevant):
I have just come up with a need for Imagemagick on my website. I find that the imagick code I found I found to convert images to a PDF work fine on my Hostgator account.
1. I installed Imagemagick on C: on my Win10 system and set PATH..
2. It passes the test commands from MSDOS.
3. I understand that I have to locate and install the PHP extension that interfaces between PHP and Imagemagick, php_imagick.dll,
4. put it in C:\xampp\php\ext and
5. add "extension=php_imagick.dll" to php.ini
6. It seems some DDLs need to be moved from imagic to C:\Imagemagick on the PATH
I've done days of Googling and seen that for years there has been confusion over which PECL php_imagick.dll to use with what version of Imagemagick and what files are to be moved. I figured that Bitnami could solve this problem and I just saw people and the XAMPP forum think so to.
Windows 10 Home
XAMPP 5.6.28 Windows
Eclipse Neon.3 4.6.3