I wanted to import xml format test cases file and size of my file is 493 KB

Type: Bitnami Support Tool

Description:
I wanted to import xml format test cases file and size of my file is 493 KB. But the application limit to import xml file is 400 KB. How can I increase its limit so that I can import my xml file?
Kindly please provide support on same.

Bitnami Support tool id is :- dc647651-0db1-277e-d7a1-2748a96de4f5

Hi @abhar115,

That seems to be a problem with the application, could you please review the official documentation and the community forums to get more information about this? The limits in the Bitnami configuration are higher than 493KB so it should be something in the app.

Thanks

Hi Jota,

I am attaching the screenshot for same. Kindly please help me out to resolve the issue or ask any of your team member to resolve it as it is hampering my work in project.

Thanks

Hi @abhar115,

Thanks for the screenshot, did you contact the Testlink team to know more about the error? As I mentioned before, it seems to be related to the application’s configuration.

Thanks

Hi @davidg,

Could you please look into this issue and help me to resolve it ?

Thanks

Hi @abhar115,

As I mentioned above, this seems to be an issue related to the application. We do not develop the application and do not have full control over all its configuration parameters. Please contact the app’s developers, they should provide you with more information about this issue.

Thanks

Hi Jota,

Could you please redirect this ticket to any of the app developer as I don’t know about how to reach them?

Thanks

Please create a ticket here:

https://forum.testlink.org/

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.