I suddenly got 403 forbidden errors

Type: Bitnami Support Tool

Description:
Elegant themes Divi stopped functioning on my site. I have tried to sort it out with them and we found out that the site is throwing 403 Forbidden errors.
Can you see what the reason is and how can it be fixed?

Please, can you help me to look into this. I have no clue what to do.

Hello @SvantePa,

Thank you for creating this ticket in the forum, however, this is not a “Bitnami Support Tool” question, this is a technical issue with the services inside the Bitnami WordPress solution. Please create a new ticket in the forum using the “Technical issue” option when clicking on “+ New Topic”.

To explore your instance configuration and debug why your site is failing you need to run our bndiagnostic tool. If you get any errors adding the bndiagnostic ticket ID when creating a “Technical issue” topic, please upgrade our bndiagnostic-tool. To do so, please download the latest version and run again the tool for it to generate a new ID.

Regards,
Francisco de Paz

Hi,
Yeah, I both downloaded and ran the tool. And also fixed the issue. So everything is fine again after some days of frustration…
BR, Svante

Hello @SvantePa,

Glad to hear you managed to solve the issue after some problems. I’ll be closing this thread as the issue is no longer present. Do not doubt to open a new thread if you encounter any other errors.

Regards,
Francisco de Paz