I have tried all written but still getting the same message in the error log

Keywords: Moodle - Microsoft Azure - Technical issue - Secure Connections (SSL/HTTPS)

bnsupport ID: 6b69bc6c-a417-81f4-6240-0f3481340797

bndiagnostic output:

? Connectivity: Found possible issues
https://docs.bitnami.com/general/faq/administration/use-firewall/

bndiagnostic failure reason: I have been trying everything from: Openning Server Ports, Enable HTTPS Support With Apache, Understand The Default Apache Configuration but still getting the same error. Other things is that Start Or Stop Services is not how you describe since when I run it, it says lynx not found. Very frustrating.

Description:
In the error log getting: www.example.com:443:0 server certificate does NOT include an ID which matches the server name

Hello @josef,

This is just a warning due to you have ServerName www.example.com:80 in your /opt/bitnami/apache/conf/httpd.conf file. You could change it with your domain.

Regards

Thanks a lot David you are very kind with your answer. I have tried already that. I have also commented as in other support groups said. I had also put an alias even when they said is not use any more. Created rules for 443 and ftp and all that does not make it work. Other thing is that don’t make work: apachectl, systemctl, scriptctl won’t work they supposted be at /opt/bitnami/admin or …/cli did a search with find / -name apachectl 2>/dev/null also with all of them and if i found them as in the case of apachectl after i run it, it says Lynx not found. I am almost giving it up, thanks for your support.

Hello @josef,

In order to restart Apache after a change you should run:

sudo /opt/bitnami/ctlscript.sh restart apache

Could you change it with your domain and restart Apache as said above. If that does not work, please share with us a new support tool ID to check the latest status of your files.

Regards

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.