I cant open my administration prestashop page

Keywords: PrestaShop - Windows - Technical issue - Other
Description:
When I try to go ta aplication, I click Prestashop but it does not load. It says to much time to load but is my localhost It should not be looking for nothing, its on my pc. I guess apache is not ok but I dont know, can somebody help me? thnks

Hi @lu.paperrone,

Thanks for using Bitnami. We have a Support Tool that will gather relevant information for us to analyze your configuration and logs. Could you please execute it on the machine where the stack is running by following the steps described in the guide below?

Please note that you need to paste the code ID that is shown at the end.

Hi!I have found out that the problem is I moved so my IP changed.I am using windows.I would need to know which files to modify with my new IP address.

Hi @lu.paperrone,

In that case you can use our Bitnami Configuration tool (bnconfig) with the machine_hostname parameter that will configure your application with the new IP address

https://docs.bitnami.com/installer/faq/windows-faq/configuration/understand-bnconfig/#windows

bnconfig.exe --machine_hostname YOUR_NEW_IP_ADDRESS

Hi!
Its me again…
Tried to change the IP address in several ways.
I have no access to bnconfig even if i run as admin seems like i have no
access as administrator
what else can I do?

Hi @lu.paperrone,

Can you send us a screenshot of the error you are getting running the Bnconfig tool from the Bitnami console? You can open the Bitnami console using the next guide

https://docs.bitnami.com/installer/how-to/understand-bnconsole/#windows

I tryed to fix it and failed, also asked somebody with more experience to do it and he also couldnt fix it. I have lost so much time thatis better to start again.

I am installing Bitnami.prestashop all again.

Which folders should I replace (without ¨breaking¨ the data base) in order to make my new Prestashop page as similar as posible to how it was before all this problem?

I still have acces to the Bitnami folder, with the child theme I was using, some configuration and pictures saved.

i am really trying to use prestashop but there is always a problem…

Hi @lu.paperrone,

Which folders should I replace (without ¨breaking¨ the data base) in order to make my new Prestashop page as similar as posible to how it was before all this problem?

I’m not sure about this. We recommend you to ask in the Prestashop forums for help on how to migrate the application data to a different installation.

For the error 500 you are getting, is that showing in a fresh new installation without any other Bitnami service running? Did you modify that Prestashop installation somehow?

We have a Support Tool that will gather relevant information for us to analyze your configuration and logs. Could you please execute it on the machine where the stack is running by following the steps described in the guide below?

Please note that you need to paste the code ID that is shown at the end.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.