I am getting undesirable 302 Found and not sure why or how to fix it

Keywords: General - AWS - How to - Application configuration

Description:
I have deployed my web app in 3 different places (localhost, https://wizwonk.com/users/accounts/login and on AWS LAMP Lightsail

The application works on all 3 deployments, however for 1 URL on AWS deployment, I am getting a 302 Found Redirect which does not happen on the other 2 deployments. I tried everything unsuccessfully. I have checked all rewrite rules on all .htaccess files but nothing jumps at me. They all look correct.

I am left with the belief that this is a server (apache) config issue having to do with modescurity. Any suggestion/help as to what might be causing this anomaly is greatly appreciated.

Resolved. Had to reconfigure some application files. Had nothing to do with Apache/modsecurity config as I initially thought

Glad to see you were able to solve your issue! We are marking the previous answer as “Solution” and this topic as “Closed”.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to let us know. Feel free to create a new topic referencing this one if necessary.

Best regards,
Jose Antonio Carmona

Was my answer helpful? Click on :heart: