How to use wordpress localhost folder in a new bitnami installation

Keywords: WordPress - Windows - Technical issue - Other
Description:
Hello bitnami community
i had this issue and i uninstalled bitnami wordpress by mistake but i still have the folder that contains my website so here is the thing i was just wondering how can i put the files from the old folder to the new installation folder and keeping my website data without loosing anything
Peace

Hello @zakariabh,

If you have a backup of your installation, you could follow this guide:

https://docs.bitnami.com/installer/faq/windows-faq/administration/backup-restore-windows/

Regards

I don’t have any backup that i already created but i zipped the folder that i compressed and i tried a method when i installed a new stack and relaced the htdocs file without overwriting the wp-config.php file and the website is working but with no pages or any home page so i replaced the /mysql/data/bitnami-wordpress and the mysql service won’t start anymore and the website shows a message " Error establishing a database connection "

Hi @zakariabh,

So your problem is that the MySQL service is not able to start.

We have a Support Tool that will gather relevant information for us to analyze your configuration and logs. Could you please execute it on the machine where the stack is running by following the steps described in the guide below?

Please note that you need to paste the code ID that is shown at the end.

Also, are you installing the same version you had?

Regards