How to upgrade the aws sonarqube v8.8 from community edition to developer

Keywords: SonarQube - AWS - How to - Upgrade
Description:
How to upgrade the aws sonarqube v8.8 from community edition to developer edition. I have the license for two week trial, we are testing for application after that we purchase proper license. No ami found in aws.

Hi @danyal2050

Thanks for using Bitnami SonarQube!

Bitnami does only provide instances/images for the Community Edition of SonarQube, so I am afraid we don’t have any guides on how to upgrade to this version.

Best regards,
Jose Antonio Carmona

Was my answer helpful? Click on :heart:

I checked this link:
https://docs.bitnami.com/aws/apps/sonarqube/administration/upgrade/#upgrade-only-sonarqube-in-the-bitnami-sonarqube-stack

After upgrade when starting the sonarqube this error came.

Hi @danyal2050

I checked this link:

The documentation you shared shows the steps to upgrade the version of SonarQube Community Edition to the latest one, but from my understanding, you want to upgrade to a different edition of the asset. Is that right? In that case, I am afraid we don’t have any guides that cover such process as Bitnami only provides instances for the Community Edition.

Best regards,
Jose Antonio Carmona

Yes I want to move community edition to developer edition…

In that case, I think you may need to reach out to a specific SonarQube forum for specific help on how to perform the migration from different editions of the applications.

Best regards,
Jose Antonio Carmona

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.