Ok, now everything is completely broken, did I lose all my redash data??
My server now returns:
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.
Additionally, a 503 Service Unavailable error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Here is what I did:
- sudo mv /opt/bitnami/apps/redash/htdocs /opt/bitnami/apps/redash/htdocs.bak
- sudo mkdir /opt/bitnami/apps/redash/htdocs
- sudo wget https://github.com/getredash/redash/archive/v9.0.0-beta.tar.gz
- sudo tar -C /opt/bitnami/apps/redash/htdocs -xvf v9.0.0-beta.tar.gz
5.sudo cp /opt/bitnami/apps/redash/htdocs.bak/.env /opt/bitnami/apps/redash/htdocs
6. sudo cp -R /opt/bitnami/apps/redash/htdocs.bak/venv /opt/bitnami/apps/redash/htdocs
7. sudo diff /opt/bitnami/apps/redash/htdocs/migrations /opt/bitnami/apps/redash/htdocs.bak/migrations
- sudo /opt/bitnami/ctlscript.sh restart
Below is what I got, the server did not restart:
sudo /opt/bitnami/ctlscript.sh restart
/opt/bitnami/apache2/scripts/ctl.sh : httpd stopped
/opt/bitnami/apps/redash/scripts/ctl_redash_gunicorn.sh : redash_gunicorn not running
/opt/bitnami/apps/redash/scripts/ctl_redash_celery_worker.sh : redash_celery_worker not running
/opt/bitnami/apps/redash/scripts/ctl_redash_celery_scheduled.sh : redash_celery_scheduled not running
/opt/bitnami/redis/scripts/ctl.sh : redis stopped
waiting for server to shut down.... done
/opt/bitnami/postgresql/scripts/ctl.sh : postgresql stopped
waiting for server to start.... done
/opt/bitnami/postgresql/scripts/ctl.sh : postgresql started at port 5432
/opt/bitnami/redis/scripts/ctl.sh : redis started at port 6379
/opt/bitnami/apps/redash/scripts/ctl_redash_gunicorn.sh : redash_gunicorn could not be started
/opt/bitnami/apps/redash/scripts/ctl_redash_celery_worker.sh : redash_celery_worker could not be started
/opt/bitnami/apps/redash/scripts/ctl_redash_celery_scheduled.sh : redash_celery_scheduled could not be started
/opt/bitnami/apache2/scripts/ctl.sh : httpd started at port 80
Please help!! Redash is gone completely now!!