IMPORTANT, please fill the questions
We assume you are using Bitnami to deploy your application.
Which version of the application are you using?:
It was mediawiki 1.28.0
Please choose how you got the application: Installer (Windows, Linux, macOS), cloud image (AWS, GCE, Azure, ...) or VM (VMDK, VBOX):
cloud image for google cloud
Have you installed any plugin or modified any configuration file?:
Yes, I updated mediawiki to 1.29.1 and installed lot of extensions.
Describe here your question/suggestion/issue (expected and actual results):
my wiki is working well, but have some problems with editing at mobile page, using visualEditor and etc.
I tried lot of thing to fix the issues. but not find the reason.
Now I'm thinking my issues have something to do with mediawiki installation path. It is /opt/bitnami/apps/mediawiki/htdocs and $wgArticlePath = "/" and $wgScriptPath = "" on LocalSettings.php
I checked several wiki which have well working mobile page. all of it have Script patch = 'w' and Article path = "/wiki/$1"
URL of my wiki is https://myURL/Pagetile.
I added folder "w" under htdocs and moved all mediawiki files to w. and updated LocalSettings.php..
$wgScriptPath = "/w";
$wgArticlePath = "/wiki/$1";
But my wiki did not worked.
I'd like to know what is necessary to change for (1) move mediawiki folder to /opt/bitnami/apps/mediawiki/htdocs/w (2) SciptPath = "/w"