Hi guys, due to my lack of experience with Ubuntu servers I am unable to fix a start-up issue, so have come to you for some help.
I run the Bitnami Gitlab VM in virtual box on a windows server. After a server restart the VM now fails to start. Upon starting the VM normally the following occurs:
- Bitnami screen is displayed with launcher mode, boot up
continues with default launch option.
- Starting Up.... is displayed
- Sits there for all of eternity
If I reboot the VM and selected the recovery start-up launch I get the following.
- A flood of text with errors regarding mounting/unmounting ./
- Eventually I get the option to skip mounting or manually mount.
- If I skip mounting, my password is then requested to
- More flood of text
- Bitnami login console is displayed
- sudo /opt/bitnami/ctlscript.sh status shows no services
Is there a log file I can view to find out/read that flood of text?
Thanks in advanced