How to create ELK user in Bitnami ELK instance (AWS)

Keywords: ELK - AWS - How to - Other

Description:
Hi Team,

How to create ELK user in Bitnami ELK instance (AWS) like we have “USER”

Please share the steps.

Hello @swpnit,

Thank you for using our solution. Please note that Bitnami packages and configures already existing applications. However, we can only offer support and help on basic and most frequent application configurations. Always based on the default configuration or on our guides.

If the question is related to the application itself or any third-party tool, probably someone with more experience and knowledge about that specific tool can help you better than we can. We suggest you to post your question on the official support forums of the application so others can help you.

Do not hesitate to write us back if you have any other questions regarding the Bitnami solutions or their configuration.

Regards,
Francisco de Paz

Hi Team,

How to create ELK user in Bitnami ELK instance (AWS) like we have “USER”
It is not the issue of ELK/Kibana or Elasticsearch.
I am not able to create another user in Bitnami instance available in AWS.

Please share the steps.

Hello @swpnit,

If I’m understanding you correctly, you are as asking how to create a user in the application itself. As I said, that is an operation pertaining to Kibana/ES and is out of our expertise.

You can check an external guide on this here, but I recommend you to check in their official support channel if you encounter any issues related to the user creation.

Regards,
Francisco de Paz