How I can use manage multisite plugin on wordpress multi Tier ?or must be start with multisite version?

Type: Suggestion
Description:
Could you please help me ? I am interested in purchasing one of your packages over Google Cloud
but I have inquiries about the version of Could you please help me ? I am interested in purchasing one of your packages over Google Cloud
but I have inquiries about the version of WordPress Multi-Tier Certified by Bitnami and Automattic?
Vs WordPress Multisite Certified by Bitnami What is The difference ? if there is more information ?
if I would use multi-tier can I use super admin ? or multisite control ?or plugins ?
How can I manage this ? my plan working with subdomains? Could you please help me ? and Automattic?
Vs WordPress Multisite Certified by Bitnami What is The difference ? if there is more information ?
if I would use multi-tier can I use super admin ? or multisite control ?or plugins ?
How can I manage this ? my plan working with subdomains? Could you please help me ?

Hi @Tamer.Abdelaal,

Could you be more specific?

Regards,
Michiel

Thank you for reply me
Sure Sure
sorry for Error or duplicate I tired to re-edit but I cant

I am interested in purchasing one of your packages over Google Cloud
but I have inquiries about the version of WordPress Multi-Tier Certified by Bitnami and Automattic?
Can I use or WordPress multisite plugin? or configure super admin in that version? multi -Tier? is that last version ? or better i use wordpress multisite ?
with update stacks
2 x VM instance: 2 vCPU + 8 GB memory (E2 -standard 2) + 10GB Boot Disk
Thank you

That version
https://console.cloud.google.com/marketplace/product/bitnami-launchpad/multi-tier-wordpress?project=trip-to-deal

Hi @Tamer.Abdelaal,

I’ve replied in this duplicate thread:

Regards,
Michiel

Thanks a lot Michael for clarify I saw the post after your Reply
Thank you
Tamer Abdelaal