How can I setup mqtt with 4 nodes?

Keywords: RabbitMQ - Microsoft Azure - How to - Other
Description:
Hi,

I have created “RabbitMQ Cluster” in the azure, with Number of slave machines to create is 4, and then I connected and install mqtt plugin in master node zero.
I open port 1883 and test with mosquitto_pub, but it did not work.

In case, I create “RabbitMQ Cluster” in the azure, with Number of slave machines to create is 1, it worked successfully.

Could you please help me to advice a configuration for multiple nodes?

Thanks.

Hi @nhatduy2211,

It seems to be related to the mosquitto app itself (https://mosquitto.org/man/mosquitto_pub-1.html) more than with RabbitMQ, but we will try to help you. Can you try running mosquitto with the --debug option to get more information about the issue?

Can you also ask the mosquitto developers for help on this? Maybe you need to install the MQTT plugin in all the nodes?

Hi @nhatduy2211,

Apart from my message above, we have a Support Tool that will gather relevant information for us to analyze your configuration and logs. Could you please execute it on the machine where the stack is running by following the steps described in the guide below?

Please note that you need to paste the code ID that is shown at the end.

Thanks for your answer,
I have to access each node to install mqtt plugin to make it work.
It’s not peer each other.
But anyway, solved my problem.

Hi @nhatduy2211,

Thanks for the info. I’m glad you fixed your issue! We will close this thread as solved. Please do not hesitate to open a new one with any other questions you may have.

1 Like