Hot To access my pc with a working Prestashop from my LAN

Keywords: PrestaShop - Installers - How to - Domain Name (DNS)

Description:
Dears,
a greeting to everybody. I need help.
I installed Bitnami prestashop on my win pc, and it is working very well.
BUT I need to permit my son to access it from his pc, but when he set my ip 192.168.1.144:81 he receives the page of congratulations of a good installation of Prestashop, but when he clicks on prestashop link it goes to localhost 127.0.0.1… and a blank page.
What I have to do to let him access it from his pc?
some changes on http.config of apache or something else…

and when this problem will be solved, If I turn the prestashop as a service, my son will be able to access it even if the pc is simply ON but none logged in?

thanks

ciao
Pierangelo/Emmanuel

Hi @em.cesarini

Thanks for using Bitnami PrestaShop for Windows!

During the installation process of the solution, you should be prompted with the following dialog:

Screenshot 2021-07-09 at 12.06.01

There, you should enter the IP from which any of your customers (in this case, your son) will be accessing. What is the IP you configured during the process?

and when this problem will be solved, If I turn the prestashop as a service, my son will be able to access it even if the pc is simply ON but none logged in?

I am afraid I did not fully understand your question. Could you please provide more details on it?

For anyone to be able to access the PrestaShop solution installed on your computer, the Bitnami Stack should be running.

Best regards,
Jose Antonio Carmona

Was my answer helpful? Click on :heart:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.