'/home/bitnami/wordpress/htdocs': No such file or directory

Keywords: WordPress - Google Cloud Platform - Technical issue - Connectivity (SSH/FTP)
Description:
I’m installing the file manager on my site. after uploading a file called “ftpp.php”

then I was going to move it by typing
mv /home/myusername/ftpp.php /home/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs

But it says “No such file or directory”

I’m not a programmer but from my perspective, I think the “/home/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs” is incorrect?

Hi @lucas5207

Thanks for using Bitnami WordPress!

I’m installing the file manager on my site. after uploading a file called “ftpp.php”

I am unfamiliar with the steps you are trying to follow in order to install your file manager, but in recent versions of the Bitnami WordPress Stack the WordPress folder is located at /opt/bitnami/wordpress. Hence, if you wanted to move the so-called ftpp.php file there, you should execute the following command:

$ mv /home/myusername/ftpp.php /opt/bitnami/wordpress

For previous versions of the stack, this folder was located at /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/.

Best regards,
Jose Antonio Carmona

Was my answer helpful? Click on :heart:

1 Like

Thank you Thank you so much!! My problem has been solved and able to enter the file manager now :kissing_closed_eyes:

Glad to see you were able to solve your issue! We are marking the previous answer as “Solution” and this topic as “Closed”.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to let us know. Feel free to create a new topic referencing this one if necessary.

Best regards,
Jose Antonio Carmona

Was my answer helpful? Click on :heart: