IMPORTANT, please fill the questions
We assume you are using Bitnami to deploy your application.
- Which version of the application are you using?:
I’m using the latest version (bitnami-wordpress-4.8-0-linux-debian-8-x86_64)
- Please choose how you got the application: Installer (Windows, Linux, macOS), cloud image (AWS, GCE, Azure, …) or VM (VMDK, VBOX):
Running on a Dedicated SoYouStart (OVH Sub-brand) on ESXi 6.5.
- Have you installed any plugin or modified any configuration file?:
Yes, Installed the WP-Encrypt by following doc on your site.
- Describe here your question/suggestion/issue (expected and actual results):
I tried installing the SSL Certificate that WP-Encrypt created, but had issues, the server still load the Self-signed Cert. It just doesn’t work. Any help would be appreciate!!
- Steps to reproduce the issue (if relevant):
You can see the issue by going at https://arts20.com (it will show the self-signed cert).
- Copy the apache log (if relevant):