Basically you need a third person to be able to access/modify certain content on your site for a short period of time, don't you?
This is what I would do:
- Create a new user in the System.
- Create a new group in the System.
- Change the group of the htdocs directory to the one you created.
- Add that user daemon and the user you created to the new group. This is to guarantee both the third person and the daemon user which runs the server can access the htdocs files.
- Give SSH access to the user you just created (please note that this user has only access to the htdocs directory because he belong to the group you created).
- Once he finishs editing everything, revert the group of the htdocs directory to the group daemon and remove SSH access to the user you created.
Was my answer helpful? Click on