Ghost doesn't work after update

Keywords: Ghost - AWS - Technical issue - Upgrade

bndiagnostic ID: 84494060-9495-e0ee-a9a5-3f1003cc12d5

bndiagnostic output:

? Apache: Found possible issues
https://docs.bitnami.com/general/apps/wordpress/troubleshooting/debug-errors-apache/

bndiagnostic failure reason: The documentation did not make any significant change

Description:
Simply update Ghost. Once server restarted, Ghost was no longer working.

What information do you get when restarting the services?

sudo /opt/bitnami/ctlscript.sh restart
for file in `find /opt/bitnami/scripts/ -name stop.sh`; do sudo $file; done
for file in `find /opt/bitnami/scripts/ -name start.sh`; do sudo $file; done

How safe it is to update to the latest version?

We have been facing image related issue for a month now and it doesn’t seem to go away. We applied everything mentioned in this post and the solutions suggested on their own blogs and communities.

Here is our blog URL https://blog.goodmeetings.ai/

I am still not sure if I should update to 5.0. And a bit disappointed too. Hope this works out sooner.

Thanks for your attention on this. Here is the output.
sudo /opt/bitnami/ctlscript.sh restart

Restarting services…

Job for bitnami.service failed because the control process exited with error code.

See “systemctl status bitnami.service” and “journalctl -xe” for details.

bitnami@ip-172-31-54-70:~$ for file in find /opt/bitnami/scripts/ -name stop.sh; do sudo $file; done

apache 17:03:44.30 INFO ==> apache stopped

mariadb 17:03:45.39 INFO ==> mariadb stopped

ghost 17:03:45.49 INFO ==> ghost is not running

bitnami@ip-172-31-54-70:~$ for file in find /opt/bitnami/scripts/ -name start.sh; do sudo $file; done

apache 17:04:03.43 INFO ==> apache started

mariadb 17:04:08.47 INFO ==> mariadb started

ghost 17:05:08.62 ERROR ==> ghost did not start

Well. The site has been down for several days and no help. I suppose it’s time to go back to WordPress. I really wanted to like and use Ghost, but wow, it has been an absolute terrible experience. If you are starting with Ghost and by chance reading this, take it from an experienced WebDev and tech, run away from Ghost and use anything else that actually friggin’ works!