Keywords: WordPress - AWS - Technical issue - Secure Connections (SSL/HTTPS)
bnsupport ID: 8914f433-e531-467d-4b64-e2f8658c15f6
WordPress urged me to update PHP version for security reasons. Because i couldn't do it i decided to create new instance with WordPress Bitnami. Here are the steps.
1. Create new instance
2. Remove Bitnami banner
3. Get SSH key from current instance and add it to GitHub
4. Clone repository to htdocs folder
5. Replace all files in htdocs with files from folder created by git clone.
6. Add index.php and wp_config.php from old EC2 instance
7. Give new instance access to RDS db by creating security group or modifying existing one
8. Uploaded images to wp-content/uploads
9. Create new load balancer and connect to your new EC2 instance and SSL certificate
10. In Route 53 change A type record to point to the new load balancer
After doing all that, and checking if the settings are the same as in old EC2 instance, i'm getting 503 Service Temporarily Unavailable. Please help troubleshoot. Or at least tell me what is not an issue here so i can rule out some issues.