I didn't change the port configuration for Redis during the upgrade.
After I run the upgrade process, Redis was not listening on port 6379, but port 0. You colleague @Ibone warned me about it.
So I checked the Redis configuration file, and I saw that the port number was set to 0 (again, I did NOT modify the conf file to set it to 0 myself, it must have been your upgrading scripts).
So what I did then, and only then, was comment out that line, and restart Redis. Then it started to listen on port 6379.
Anyway, I updated the Redis config file to set the port to 6379. I restarted Redis as you said, and the site still didn't work.
I have restarted all processes (doing
sudo /opt/bitnami/ctlscript.sh restart), and the site still doesn't work.
Perhaps the issue is not with Redis. The first error I sent you mention something about an error in the DB.
Please advise. My site has been down for 2 days now.