Error Launching CloudFormation

Keywords: WordPress - AWS - Technical issue - Connectivity (SSH/FTP)
Description:
I keep having an issue when launching a stack at the ec2 creating stage.

API: ec2:RunInstances Not authorized for images: [ami-0abc7afcde8d137fd]

1 Like

Hello @hayden567,

Could you give us more information about where did you encounter the error? Was it using the AWS Marketplace or our Bitnami Launchpad? If it was in the AWS marketplace, could you tell us which WordPress solution and app version is giving you that error o that we can reproduce it?

Regards,
Francisco de Paz

This was the AWS market page that I used. I tried to launch in the US-East1 Region.
Latest Version: 5.6.2-2-r03

https://aws.amazon.com/marketplace/pp/Bitnami-WordPress-with-Amazon-Aurora-Certified-by-/B075JZRRG5

Hello @hayden567,

I have been able to reproduce the issue and we are working with AWS to solve this as soon as possible. We will update this thread when we have any news. Thanks for reaching out and for your understanding!

Regards,
Francisco de Paz

1 Like

While we are waiting for AWS. Is there any information on how to manually add an Aurora database to a Bitnami WordPress site?

1 Like

Hello @hayden567,

We do not have a guide specific for using Aurora as the DB but our Migrate Your Application Database To Amazon RDS one follows the same steps and should be of help. You can find a bit more info in this thread.

We are still in talks with AWS to solve a few issues pending for them to be able to offer our AMIs again, I will give you an update as soon as this is solved.

Regards,
Francisco de Paz

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.