Thank your for response...
DETAILS are as follows:
1. Desktop Personal System - Dell Precision T3500, Intel® Xeon® CPU 3.20 GHz, 12.00GB RAM, 64-Bit Windows 7 Professional OS-
2. In Oracle Virtual Box ver 5.1.10 I then installed Ubutu 14.04.05 VM
3. I then installed Open edx powered by bitnami 20160414-5 in the Ubuntu’s VM of Virtual Box.
4. I have also installed JDK and then updated Ubuntu OS
5. When I started its servers through server manager panel; it gave following error message while starting Mongodb server. I reinstalled Open edx again Mongodb then it worked well.
But after few days of working when I started Open edX servers from server Manager panel, it is again giving the same message…hence unable to continue
Starting MySQL Database...
170109 15:50:22 mysqld_safe Logging to '/home/kjmathai/edx-20160414-5/mysql/data/mysqld.log'.
170109 15:50:22 mysqld_safe Starting mysqld.bin daemon with databases from /home/kjmathai/edx-20160414-5/mysql/data
/home/kjmathai/edx-20160414-5/mysql/scripts/ctl.sh : mysql started at port 3306
Exit code: 3
/home/kjmathai/edx-20160414-5/mongodb/scripts/ctl.sh : mongodb could not be started at port 27017
child process exited abnormally