Error downloading image from resourcespace

Keywords: ResourceSpace - Linux - Technical issue - Other
bnsupport ID: 71b160ca-3d1f-b12e-f9c4-adefca8c9ad0
Description:
I have a fresh install of Resourcespace. So far everything seems to work except when I try to download an image from a collection. I keep getting the error:

Sorry and error has occurred.
/opt/bitnami/apps/resourcespace/htdocs/plugins/image_text/hooks/download.php line 15: mb_convert_encoding(): Unable to create character encoding converter

I’ve searched the forum but haven’t found any issues similar to this. Any help would be appreciated.

Brian

Hi,

I was unable to reproduce the issue. I could download an image without problems.

Does the same issue happen with a fresh instance. Could you detail a minimal set of steps that trigger the issue?

Best regards,

Javier J. Salmerón

Was my answer helpful? Click on :heart:

Thanks for the quick response. This is a fresh instance, but I believe I have located the issue. I had enabled the, “image_text” plugin, the day before, but I had forgot about that (must be getting oldsheimer). Sorry, normally I would have went back and disabled the plugin. Anyway, when I disabled the plugin, I was able to download the image without error.

Thanks for looking into this.

Brian

Perfect @brian.scarborough,

Thanks for letting us know. Enjoy :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.