Error 503 Backend fetch failed Backend fetch failed Guru Meditation: XID: 65853

Keywords: Magento - AWS - Technical issue - Other
Description:
Hi, thxs for your replay , at the moment I’m in big problem , I’m using a bitnami instance and have a error in the varnish (Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Backend fetch failed

Guru Meditation)

Hi @arcaikastore

Thanks for using Bitnami Magento!

We have a Support Tool that will gather relevant information for us to analyze your configuration and logs. Could you please execute it on the machine where the stack is running by following the steps described in the guide below?

Please note that you need to paste the code ID that is shown at the end.

Best regards,
Jose Antonio Carmona

Was my answer helpful? Click on :heart:

1 Like

hi, we run the tool and this is the id that we got :
2fa4d6a0-e14c-c092-3491-6284dd988d88

what are the next steps? thxs

Hi @arcaikastore

Thanks for providing the ID! I was able to look at the report generated by the tool and I have some follow-up questions.

Were you able to solve the issue? I am able to access your site at the moment and do not experience any problem. Is this a recurrent problem or something that just happened once?

Error 503 Backend fetch failed
Guru Meditation

This error is caused when Varnish cannot reach the backend trying to be reached is unavailable, despite Varnish’s efforts to communicate.

If this has only happened once, it may be due to a sudden increase in the traffic the site receives, which ended up consuming all the available resources and hence leaving Magento unresponsive.

Additionally, I have seen there are several recurrent errors in your Magento log files:

$ cat /opt/bitnami/apps/magento/htdocs/var/log/exception.log
[2021-05-31 14:16:27] main.CRITICAL: The element "product.info.options" can't have a child because "product.info.options" already has a child with alias "date". {"exception":"[object] (Magento\\Framework\\Exception\\LocalizedException(code: 0): The element \"product.info.options\" can't have a child because \"product.info.options\" already has a child with alias \"date\". at /opt/bitnami/apps/magento/htdocs/vendor/magento/framework/Data/Structure.php:625)"} []
[2021-05-31 14:17:43] main.CRITICAL: The element "product.info.options" can't have a child because "product.info.options" already has a child with alias "default". {"exception":"[object] (Magento\\Framework\\Exception\\LocalizedException(code: 0): The element \"product.info.options\" can't have a child because \"product.info.options\" already has a child with alias \"default\". at /opt/bitnami/apps/magento/htdocs/vendor/magento/framework/Data/Structure.php:625)"} []
[2021-05-31 14:17:43] main.CRITICAL: The element "product.info.options" can't have a child because "product.info.options" already has a child with alias "text". {"exception":"[object] (Magento\\Framework\\Exception\\LocalizedException(code: 0): The element \"product.info.options\" can't have a child because \"product.info.options\" already has a child with alias \"text\". at /opt/bitnami/apps/magento/htdocs/vendor/magento/framework/Data/Structure.php:625)"} []

I have found a similar thread in the official Magento support forum, could you please take a look at it?
https://community.magento.com/t5/Magento-2-x-Technical-Issues/Erros-in-exception-log-and-prices-not-showing-and-saving/td-p/91964

Best regards,
Jose Antonio Carmona

Was my answer helpful? Click on :heart:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.