Email out from ResourceSpace

Keywords: ResourceSpace - Microsoft Azure - Technical issue - Email configuration (SMTP)
bnsupport ID: 84d9a616-8652-bc24-e72a-d16b31e7dcf7
Description:
I’ve been all over the place… added the gmail smtp config, enabled less secure access, added outbound rule to allow SMTPS. Still nothing. Is there one definitive set of instructions to follow for setting up ResourceSpace email on Azure?

Hi @jhayes1,

Thanks for using Bitnami. According to the bnsupport bundle, there are some issues in your server. Can you check them? I’m sharing the bnsupport results below

? Resources: Found possible issues
? Apache: Found possible issues
✓ Database: No issues found
  1. Your instance has little available RAM memory.
              total        used        free      shared  buff/cache   available
Mem:            671         486          55          14         129          68
Swap:           634          97         537

You could try to upgrade your instance. Please check your cloud provider’s documentation for more information.

1. Found recent error messages in the Apache error log.
[Fri Mar 19 15:49:50.961149 2021] [proxy_fcgi:error] [pid 715:tid 140084107831040] [client CLIENT_IP:7177] AH01071: Got error 'PHP message: PHP Parse error:  syntax error, unexpected 'willson' (T_STRING) in /opt/bitnami/resourcespace/include/config.php on line 92'

Please check the following guide to troubleshoot server issues:

https://docs.bitnami.com/general/apps/wordpress/troubleshooting/debug-errors-apache/

Thanks for the response! Too many l’s in the email address… :man_facepalming:
All good now!

Hi @jhayes1,

Thanks for the info. I’m glad you fixed your issue! We will close this thread as solved. Please do not hesitate to open a new one with any other questions you may have.