EasyGantt and EasyWBS installation issues

Keywords: Redmine - AWS - Technical issue - Plugins installation/configuration

bndiagnostic ID: 05238ca2-0f59-6e71-63a6-9d846ae45d60

bndiagnostic output:

? Apache: Found possible issues
? Resources: Found possible issues
https://docs.bitnami.com/general/apps/wordpress/troubleshooting/debug-errors-apache/

bndiagnostic failure reason: The tool picked up the error that I got when installing the plugins with 'sudo` (which I know is not correct). After uninstalling the plugins it went away

Description:
I am trying to install the EasyGantt and EasyWBS plugins for my new Redmine 4.2.5 instance. While trying to install, I keep getting the following error

rake aborted!
Errno::EACCES: Permission denied @ rb_sysopen - /opt/bitnami/redmine/db/schema.rb

I have seen several prior posts about how to use

sudo /opt/redmine/use_redmine
. /opt/redmine/scripts/setenv.sh

In this installation, I cannot find use_redmine or the setenv.sh . If that is the solution, maybe I just don’t know where those files are in the new directory structure?

Hi @raghug ,

I just launched a fresh Redmine instance and confirmed that the schema.rb file is there and with the correct permissions

bitnami@bitnami-redmine-ccee:~$ ls -la /opt/bitnami/redmine/db/
total 60
drwxrwxr-x  3 bitnami daemon  4096 Apr 19 07:08 .
drwxr-xr-x 16 bitnami daemon  4096 Apr 19 07:08 ..
drwxrwxr-x  2 bitnami daemon 24576 Apr 18 14:30 migrate
-rw-r--r--  1 daemon  daemon 27475 Apr 19 07:08 schema.rb

If you continue getting errors when running the command, you can try modifying the permissions by running these commands

sudo chown bitnami:daemon /opt/bitnami/redmine/db/schema.rb
sudo chmod 664 /opt/bitnami/redmine/db/schema.rb

Yes, the chown / chmod solution did work for me

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.