Keywords: Redmine - Linux - Technical issue - Other
bnsupport ID: a0a0d6f1-f3f7-00b7-5458-3633ff50b
I have a with the easyWBS plugin on the Redmine stack.
the WBS does not present any issues- or even the project-node. The field is empty, even though the project has issues (even if it does not the project node must be there).
What I do?
* Take freshly installed Ubuntu 18.04.
* Install bitnami Redmine stack on it (everything completes OK).
* Redmine starts and works OK and I enable REST API support
* Install the WBS plugin (following the bitnami manual), everything goes OK
* Copy the files into the plugin directory
* run the bundle (with and without the deployment)
* run the rake and get the message, that the migration on Mindmup and WBS migration OK
* create a project with the easyWBS module enabled.
The WBS chard is unfortunately empty.