Creating services for wampstack

Keywords: LAMP/MAMP/WAMP - Installers - How to - Services (Apache, MariaDB, MySQL…)

Description:
I have installed wampstack-7.4.21-0 on an external hard drive and it is installed as a service on the Win10 computer I was using.
I now want to be able to use the same external HD on a different computer. How do I set up the necessary services on the second computer using the command prompt?
I tried setting up Apache and MySQL as services, but they won’t start from the services panel (unspecified error) and they don’t appear in the Wampstack Manager window at all.

Hello @Nickji,

Please take a look at this documentation:
https://docs.bitnami.com/installer/faq/windows-faq/administration/backup-restore-windows/

I hope it helps

Thanks.
I managed to install the services correctly by running the .bat files for Apache and and MySQL included in the stack on the second machine.
All went well, but now MariaDB doesn’t want to run on the second machine due to a problem with InnoDB logs.
It still works OK on the first machine.

Hello @Nickji,

We have a Support Tool that will gather relevant information for us to analyze your configuration and logs. Could you please execute it on the machine where the stack is running by following the steps described in the guide below?

Note that you need to paste the code ID that is shown at the end. Please open a new ticket as Technical Issue sharing the ID there:

Screenshot 2021-07-16 at 10.05.30

Regards