I got the same problem as in the link below
Also, I lost ssh connection to the ec2 instance.Now, I am trying to get the odoo user's data that stored in postgresql database.
I reached to this path /opt/bitnami/apps/odoo/data/filestore -> I took the database file and pasted it to newly odoo bitnami instance , but it does not work
So as my case How to copy the data in filestore and have it in another odoo? And what is the correct way to do that.
OS: Linux Debian
- lost admin/ssh access to Original EC2/bitnami instance
- No database backups were made.
- New instance created. EBS volume from original instance mounted onto new instance as a secondary volume.
- At this stage, we have access to the raw disk data
- Which files/folders need to be copied over to the new machine and with what permissions/ownership.