Copy (migrate) existing prestashop store to aws bitnami

Keywords: PrestaShop - AWS - How to - Other
Description:
Hello i want to migrate my store to AWS bitnami, my prestashop ver is 1.7.6.1 i’ve already installed a prestashop image on AWS with Bitnami, works fine but when i try to run my copy of my store doesnt work. I’ve already copy the database, change parameters.php change tables URL’s delete var/chache/prod and dev, but i get errors, what else configuration i have to change? thanks

i got this errors:
Notice: tempnam(): file created in the system’s temporary directory in /opt/bitnami/apps/prestashop/htdocs/classes/PrestaShopAutoload.php on line 258

Warning: rename(/tmp/class_index.phpxTB5Dt,/opt/bitnami/apps/prestashop/htdocs/var/cache/dev/class_index.php): Permission denied in /opt/bitnami/apps/prestashop/htdocs/classes/PrestaShopAutoload.php on line 264

Hi @oscar.garcia.alarcon,
Looking to that logs it seems to be a permission error.
We have a Support Tool that will gather relevant information for us to analyze your configuration and logs. Could you please execute it on the machine where the stack is running by following the steps described in the guide below?

How to Run the Bitnami Support Tool

Please note that you need to paste the code ID that is shown at the end.

i resolved with changing the files group name to “daemon” and property to bitnami

Hi @oscar.garcia.alarcon,
Thank you very much for sharing your solution!!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.