Thanks for the quick response.. unfortunately, these instructions don't really a) allow me to access RockMongo nor provide the info for Robo3T.. some specifics
1) I was able to ssh tunnel per the instructions no problem!
2) when I tried to connect to the URL listed in the instructions, I get the Site Cannot be Reached page with 127.0.0.1 refused to connect.
I managed to Access Robo 3T.. please provide this information in your documentation ! this is long, so please bear with!!!
1) there are 3 settings panels that generated questions for me: Connection asks for Direct Connection/Replica Set... choose Direct Connection, name: Bitnami, Address: localhost: 27017
2) Authentication tab: Check Perform authentication, Database: admin, Username: root, password: application password, auth mechanism, SCRAM-SH-1
3) SSH tab: check Use SSH tunnel, ssh address: the ssh address on your panel under Server Info (next to the blue icon.. note it never calls it the Server-IP as listed in the documentation.. perhaps the panel should label the address as Server-IP on the Server Info panel), SSH user name: bitnami, ssh auth method, Private key, Private key: select .pem file on Mac, Passphrase: application password.
Thanks again and hope this helps someone else too!!!