Connect a website contents in tomcat server

:warning: IMPORTANT, please fill the questions

We assume you are using Bitnami to deploy your application.

Tomcat 8

• Please choose how you got the application: Installer (Windows, Linux, macOS), cloud image (AWS, GCE, Azure, …) or VM (VMDK, VBOX): Google Cloud Bitnami Tomcat Server

• Have you installed any plugin or modified any configuration file?: Configured Vhost, so that we could access some PHP files for API we built.
    Location is : /opt/bitnami/apps/phpmyadmin/htdocs

• Describe here your question/suggestion/issue (expected and actual results):
    Hi, I purchased a domain example.com from a DNS provider, And I created a website. I linked my website to the IP I created in Google cloud which is preconfigured with Bitnami Tomcat. But I don’t know where I need to put my website files to load my website. I configured the Tomcat server as we are running a web application in it. We also need the website on the same server. How to configure this? I stuck here and very new to Google cloud and server configuration!

• Steps to reproduce the issue (if relevant):

• Copy the apache log (if relevant):

PASTE HERE

Hello @karthikcp007

You’re using a JAVA application, right? [

Did you locate a PHP application at /opt/bitnami/apps/phpmyadmin/htdocs? Please do not place anything there since that’s the directory used for PhpMyAdmin files which allows you to easily manage the MySQL database through the website.

Please find out the documentation below:
https://docs.bitnami.com/installer/infrastructure/tomcat/#how-can-i-get-started-with-tomcat

You’ll find all the docs about where to place your JAVA app and how to manage Tomcat.

Best Regards,

Juan Ariza