• Which version of the application are you using?: Version 3.17.7+190627
• Please choose how you got the application: Installer (Windows, Linux, macOS), cloud image (AWS, GCE, Azure, ...) or VM (VMDK, VBOX): Google Cloud Image
• Have you installed any plugin or modified any configuration file?: No
• Describe here your question/suggestion/issue (expected and actual results): I would like to change the color of the error message, when failing to answer a mandatory field. Currently using the Bootswatch theme: Simplex
• Steps to reproduce the issue (if relevant): n/a
• Copy the apache log (if relevant): n/a
I am a noobie, so I need a step by step method to do this. I have seen contradicting information depending on the version of LimeSurvey, pstpl vs. twig? I believe twig is applicable to version 3.17, correct?
Any guidance would be appreciated.