Can't start services

Keywords: Magento - OS X - Technical issue - Other
bnsupport ID: 5bbc220f-b03a-3d28-eed3-6e4285bf00a6
Description:
Hello,

I can’t start service, for Magento on Mac OS

Please help me

support code : 5bbc220f-b03a-3d28-eed3-6e4285bf00a6

ERROR: Failed to start “memcached”: cannot start service: Failed to start memcached: Cannot find check with id memcached

ERROR: Failed to start “elasticsearch”: cannot start service: Failed to start elasticsearch: Cannot find check with id elasticsearch

ERROR: Failed to start “varnish”: cannot start service: Failed to start varnish: Cannot find check with id varnish

ERROR: Failed to start “php-fpm”: cannot start service: Failed to start php-fpm: Cannot find check with id php-fpm

ERROR: Failed to start “mariadb”: cannot start service: Failed to start mariadb: Cannot find check with id mariadb

ERROR: Failed to start “apache”: cannot start service: Failed to start apache: Cannot find check with id apache

Hello @mhenni.majdi,

Services seem to be running properly except MariaDB.

When do you receive the error (a screenshot may help)? Does this happen on a clean installation or do you modify anything that may produce these issues? In case of a new installation, could you try to install it again?

I was not able to reproduce on a fresh Magento OS X VM. Note that Magento services need some time to start, so I needed to wait a little bit before starting to manage them from Services tab.

Regards

Hello David,

Thank you for your reply.

I am on a clean installation, nothing modified.

I wait but services still displayed in “orange” and I can not access to Magento using my browser.

Please find herewith screenshots and thanks again.

Regards,

Hello @mhenni.majdi,

Could your try to uninstall it and install it again? Please after uninstalling it, remove the following folder:

~/.bitnami/stackman/machines/magento/

If you don’t have another stackman installation, feel free to remove ~/.bitnami folder completely before trying a new installation

and then try a new installation.

Please let us know the results, and send a new support tool output with this installation.

Regards

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.