Keywords: WordPress - AWS - Technical issue - Connectivity (SSH/FTP)
1. We have a website server running smoothly,
2. Now, we would like to create a copy of this website. So we created AMI and launched new instance.
3. I am able to SSH to the main server, but not to the cloned server.
4. My PUTTY is giving me error 'Network error: Connection refused'.
5. After research on the bitnami help article(https://docs.bitnami.com/google/how-to/troubleshoot-ssh-issues/), I am not able to SSH to my new server.
6. Each time I was making changes to the main server(but no reboot), making image, launching new instance, but no SSH to the new server.
7. I even reviewed the logs that are in the hard drive by mounting it to another running server, but no luck.
Can someone help? Thanks in advance.