Cant access to query tool in pgadmin 4

Hello
I have just updated PGAdmin 4.13 and i can´t open the query tool. It is loading all the time and i
cant access to it. I have trying changing the server to 127.0.0.1 also deleting previous sesions files, also the account is active. The pgadmin.4.startup seems to be correct. I dont know what to do now.

Thanks
Regards,

Hi @pamela.jaramillo.rom,

We have a Support Tool that will gather relevant information for us to analyze your configuration and logs. We will also obtain information about the solution’s version you are using. Could you please download and execute it on the machine where the stack is running by following the steps described in the guide below?

How to Run the Bitnami Support Tool

Please note that you need to paste the code outputted by the tool in your reply.

Apart from that information, could you please let us know the steps to reproduce the issue on our side?

Thanks

I don´t have a cloud provider.
This is the error that i receive when i try to run the query tool

2019-09-29 18:37:53,738: ERROR flask.app: 401 Unauthorized: The server could not verify that you are authorized to access the URL requested. You either supplied the wrong credentials (e.g. a bad password), or your browser doesn’t understand how to supply the credentials required.
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “C:/Program Files/PostgreSQL/11/pgAdmin 4/venv/Lib/site-packages\flask\app.py”, line 1811, in full_dispatch_request
rv = self.preprocess_request()
File “C:/Program Files/PostgreSQL/11/pgAdmin 4/venv/Lib/site-packages\flask\app.py”, line 2087, in preprocess_request
rv = func()
File “C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\11\pgAdmin 4\web\pgadmin_init_.py”, line 630, in before_request
abort(401)
File “C:/Program Files/PostgreSQL/11/pgAdmin 4/venv/Lib/site-packages\werkzeug\exceptions.py”, line 772, in abort
return aborter(status, *args, **kwargs)
File “C:/Program Files/PostgreSQL/11/pgAdmin 4/venv/Lib/site-packages\werkzeug\exceptions.py”, line 753, in call
raise self.mapping[code](*args, **kwargs)
werkzeug.exceptions.Unauthorized: 401 Unauthorized: The server could not verify that you are authorized to access the URL requested. You either supplied the wrong credentials (e.g. a bad password), or your browser doesn’t understand how to supply the credentials required.
2019-09-29 18:37:53,820: ERROR flask.app: 401 Unauthorized: The server could not verify that you are authorized to access the URL requested. You either supplied the wrong credentials (e.g. a bad password), or your browser doesn’t understand how to supply the credentials required.
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “C:/Program Files/PostgreSQL/11/pgAdmin 4/venv/Lib/site-packages\flask\app.py”, line 1811, in full_dispatch_request
rv = self.preprocess_request()
File “C:/Program Files/PostgreSQL/11/pgAdmin 4/venv/Lib/site-packages\flask\app.py”, line 2087, in preprocess_request
rv = func()
File "C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\11\pgAdmin 4\web\pgadmin_init
.py", line 630, in before_request
abort(401)
File “C:/Program Files/PostgreSQL/11/pgAdmin 4/venv/Lib/site-packages\werkzeug\exceptions.py”, line 772, in abort
return _aborter(status, *args, **kwargs)
File “C:/Program Files/PostgreSQL/11/pgAdmin 4/venv/Lib/site-packages\werkzeug\exceptions.py”, line 753, in call
raise self.mapping[code](*args, **kwargs)
werkzeug.exceptions.Unauthorized: 401 Unauthorized: The server could not verify that you are authorized to access the URL requested. You either supplied the wrong credentials (e.g. a bad password), or your browser doesn’t understand how to supply the credentials required.

Hi @pamela.jaramillo.rom,

Ok, it seems you have the installation in a Windows machine, right? In that case, follow the steps in this guide

https://docs.bitnami.com/installer/how-to/understand-bnsupport/

Please, provide this information as well

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.