Cannot submit ticket

Type: Bitnami Support Tool

Description:
I updated to the latest Bitnami support tool and ran it in order to submit a ticket. The identifier code is:

dc3222b0-2f09-ccb3-3df7-b7be5e5d8867

When I tried to submit it, I was unable to advance past the screen after providing the code. It would not allow me to click on, “Yes, but it was not helpful.”

Hi @SiberianH

I am sorry to hear that! This is usually due to the generated bundle being outdated (older than 2 hours). Could you please try to execute the bnuspport-tool again and create the ticket immediately after it?

If you still experience issues, please update this thread with your Bundle ID

Best regards,
Jose Antonio Carmona

Was my answer helpful? Click on :heart:

Thanks for your reply. I had run the bnsupport tool less than 10 minutes before trying to submit the ticket, so that’s not the issue. I will try again now.

I just ran the tool again at 8:35 am Central Daylight Time. The same thing happened. I am unable to submit a support ticket.

The new bundle ID is:

63aca2fc-414b-4115-e1b6-e5c816d80ab3

The attached screenshot again shows that your site is not recognizing the bundle ID. Please advise.

I’ve also experienced the same in the last 24h or so – could not submit a new ticket which basically asked about detailed how-to enable/config PageSpeed for Wordpress with NGINX+SSL.

Here is the bnsupport-tool code that was generated about 5 minutes ago of this reply and still could not submit new ticket for the question above.

3629b6a0-0cf8-7c09-1a6c-7272f1f1fbdd

Thanks,

Hi @SiberianH and @muonnoi

Thanks for the details. We will review the tool as it seems to be causing trouble to a certain number of users in the forum. In the meantime, we will use this thread to provide you assistance with your issue. Could you @SiberianH please provide some context regarding your problem? What issue(s) are you facing? What is the expected behaviour? Did you try to perform any action to solve it?

Regarging @muonnoi, I saw that you created another ticket. I will reply in a similar manner and you can provide details on your issue there.

Our apologises on this!

Best regards,
Jose Antonio Carmona

The problem is that one of my WordPress plugins, Gravity Forms, cannot perform a needed database update. I have been back and forth with their support extensively, checked error log files, etc., but they insist that there is problem with my configuration (MySQL or NGINX), rather than a problem at the level of WordPress or their plugin.

I have run all of the commands I can find in your documentation to try to repair permissions (in case that was the issue).

sudo chown mysql:root -R /opt/bitnami/mysql/data

sudo chown daemon:daemon -R wordpress

sudo chown -R bitnami:daemon TARGET

sudo find TARGET -type d -exec chmod 775 {} \;

sudo find TARGET -type f -exec chmod 664 {} \;

sudo chmod 640 TARGET/wp-config.php

sudo chmod g+w -R /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/

(In the above, TARGET was replaced with the correct directory name.)

I restarted all services after executing each command. I remain stuck and would appreciate help. There is some process interfering with the database update.

Thanks,
Rob

Are any errors shown when trying to perform the operation? If so, it would be helpful if you could include them so that we can narrow down the scope of the issue.

Additionally, the tool had trouble obtaining the NGINX error log file. Could you run the following command and share its output with us?

sudo tail -n 30 /opt/bitnami/nginx/logs/error.log

Best regards,
Jose Antonio Carmona

That has been the tough part to figure out. There are no error messages in the WP debug.log file that relate to this issue, nor do there appear to be any in the NGINX error log file. The latter has two years’ worth of error messages and is > 30 MB in size, so I trimmed it to include only error messages recorded in August 2021. It is attached.NGINX error log August 2021.zip (31.3 KB)

Hello @SiberianH,

I’m getting a 404 error trying to download the shared file. Could you upload it to a file-sharing service (drive, dropbox, etc.) and share its link with me via private message?

Regards,
Francisco de Paz

Thanks for your reply. Don’t worry about it. I ended up moving from Bitnami to another provider since this problem was taking days to fix.

Hello @SiberianH,

We are sorry to hear that. Please do not doubt to reach us if you get to use another of our stacks and encounter any errors in the future.

Regards,
Francisco de Paz

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.