Cannot connect to database with master password after upgrading instance

Keywords: PrestaShop - AWS - Technical issue - Other
Description:
I have used a snapshot (from an small instance of 512MB and 1 CPU) to create a new instance of 4GB and 2 CPU. After creating the instance, I am not able to access the database. I tried to login to phpmyAdmin and it failed to login with the master password.

Tried this 2 to 3 times.

I tried to go back to my small instance to check and I am able to login to database and load my website.

Anyone has such a problem before?

Best regards,
Jason.

Hello @jason.online.marketi,

We have a Support Tool that will gather relevant information for us to analyze your configuration and logs. Could you please execute it on the machine where the stack is running by following the steps described in the guide below?

Please note that you need to paste the code ID that is shown at the end.

Hi davidg,

Do I add this in before I create the snapshot for a small instance or do it after I create the larger instance?

Best regards,
Jason

I mean to run it from the machine where you are facing issues, that I understand is the large machine.

Regards.

Hi davidg,

Here’s the code - 5d3cfbdb-3776-4eb1-251e-73d86ee667f5

Best regards,
Jason.

I can access your instance (54.XXX.XXX.238) without issues.

If you are facing issues accessing MySQL, you could follow this guide to reset your MySQL root password:
https://docs.bitnami.com/aws/apps/prestashop/administration/change-reset-password/

Regards

Hi davidg,

That’s strange. I tested it and couldn’t access it earlier. Is it because it takes time to setup the database?

Now I can access too.

Best regards,
Jason.

Hi @jason.online.marketi,

Not sure about the reason you were facing any issues. Anyway, I’m glad it is working now.

Don’t hesitate to create a new ticket if you face issues again.

Regards

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.