Can I run two websites on one bitnami WordPress installation?

Type: Suggestion
Description:
Hi there,

I have a completely developed website on a stack of bitnami wordpress stack and has been migrated to it’s original domain as well however now I’m developing another wordpress website and would like to develop it on the same stack instead of deleting the existing one.

Can I run both websites on one stack or would you suggest to entirely delete the existing one and start developing the new one.

Hi @omar.asimd005,

I suggest stopping the services of the first one and install the second WordPress stack in a different folder. Then you can change between the two installations easily.

Regards,
Michiel

Hi Michiel,

I have installed second WordPress stack on a different folder however for both the websites IP address to access it stays same which is why when I start the services for second stack it redirects me to the existing website on the server. Anyway I can change the IP for second stack?

Hi @omar.asimd005,

Can you give me more information about the platform you are running WordPress? Is it a local installation? In that case you can access it through localhost.

Regards,
Michiel