Cache key must be string, "NULL"

Keywords: PrestaShop - Windows - Technical issue - Other
Description:
I just installed Prestoshop version (1.7.6.5-2) that comes along with Windows installer. But, after successfull installation, when I navigate to http://192.168.43.50/prestashop, I got an error while initializing the shop at

C:\Bitnami\prestashop-1.7.6.5-2\apps\prestashop\htdocs\config\config.inc.php

$context->shop = Shop::initialize();

The exception was at C:\Bitnami\prestashop-1.7.6.5-2\apps\prestashop\htdocs\classes\shop\Shop.php

Line #420 , it has thrown Shop not found exception

if (!Validate::isLoadedObject($default_shop)) {
throw new PrestaShopException(‘Shop not found’);
}

Then, I resolved this error by configuring PS_DEFAULT_SHOP in the ps_configuration table.

Then I got the below error

Fatal error: Uncaught Symfony\Component\Cache\Exception\InvalidArgumentException: Cache key must be string, “NULL” given in C:\Bitnami\prestashop-1.7.6.5-2\apps\prestashop\htdocs\vendor\symfony\symfony\src\Symfony\Component\Cache\CacheItem.php:156 Stack trace: #0 C:\Bitnami\prestashop-1.7.6.5-2\apps\prestashop\htdocs\vendor\symfony\symfony\src\Symfony\Component\Cache\Traits\AbstractTrait.php(235): Symfony\Component\Cache\CacheItem::validateKey(NULL) #1 C:\Bitnami\prestashop-1.7.6.5-2\apps\prestashop\htdocs\vendor\symfony\symfony\src\Symfony\Component\Cache\Adapter\AbstractAdapter.php(152): Symfony\Component\Cache\Adapter\AbstractAdapter->getId(NULL) #2 C:\Bitnami\prestashop-1.7.6.5-2\apps\prestashop\htdocs\src\Core\Localization\CLDR\DataLayer\LocaleCache.php(82): Symfony\Component\Cache\Adapter\AbstractAdapter->getItem(NULL) #3 C:\Bitnami\prestashop-1.7.6.5-2\apps\prestashop\htdocs\src\Core\Data\Layer\AbstractDataLayer.php(90): PrestaShop\PrestaShop\Core\Localization\CLDR\DataLayer\LocaleCache->doRead(NULL) #4 C:\Bitnami\ in C:\Bitnami\prestashop-1.7.6.5-2\apps\prestashop\htdocs\vendor\symfony\symfony\src\Symfony\Component\Cache\CacheItem.php on line 156

I tried restarting the apache server and also the windows as well. But still the same issue. Please help.

And this my bitnami support id

94acb9ab-68a1-7d1e-e171-9f6ed62caac9

Hello @rockyrajeshkumar5,

I could not reproduce the issue on a fresh installation. Which exact steps did you follow to reproduce it? Do you have any screenshot or a video to see the error?

Regards

Hello @rockyrajeshkumar5,

We would like to know more about the issue. Did you apply any change that could affect? Could you remove the current installation and try a fresh one? It would be great to know the exact steps to reproduce the issue.

I also found a similar case in GitHub:
https://github.com/PrestaShop/PrestaShop/issues/15258

Regards

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.