Keywords: LAMP/MAMP/WAMP - AWS - Technical issue - Secure Connections (SSL/HTTPS)
bnsupport ID: f0c270bb-5a9d-d7ea-28a0-289c79603043
i used the /opt/bitnami/bnhelper-tool to set up Lets encrypt and it worked, but the only thing is redirection from http:// to https:// is not working, even though i specifically configured it. Why is this?
Other than to set up SSL, I basically havent done anything to the server, except enabling VirtualHost to serve different DocumentRoot folders depending on the domain used.
Below is the output from when i ran the wizard:
Enable HTTP to HTTPS redirection [Y/n]: y
Enable non-www to www redirection [Y/n]: n
Enable www to non-www redirection [y/N]: y
Changes to perform
The following changes will be performed to your Bitnami installation:
- Stop web server
- Configure web server to use a free Let's Encrypt certificate for the domains:
fitnessfinder.se libraguide.net www.fitnessfinder.se www.libraguide.net
- Configure a cron job to automatically renew the certificate each month
- Configure web server name to: fitnessfinder.se
- Enable HTTP to HTTPS redirection
- Enable www to non-www redirection
- Start web server once all changes have been performed
The Bitnami HTTPS Configuration Tool succeeded in modifying your installation.
The configuration report is shown below.
Find more details in the log file: